Thursday, June 7, 2007

What a Weak Week!

Have you ever woke up in the morning and had thought to yourself or even had written down on paper what you are going to do for that day? What about for the week? Then something comes along to prove you otherwise. Its sneaks upon you without notice and without regards for
you or anyone else. I am talking about life and time management. In life there is no time management. No matter how much paper you use nor how much thought you put into your plan.
There is always something that is never factored in somewhere...

I did however manage to acomplish something this week..Finally finished a filter that I had been working on..Its called Old Paint..

Heres a sample of the effect on an image of fruit..Kinda reminds me still of an antique poster..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Grab Some Of My Free Textures Here...