Saturday, June 9, 2007

Video Test Take 1

Finally put together a test video and posted it on Google Video. Took a while for this since I had to figure out a good way of getting the video without sacrificing to much of the quality......
Please no making fun of my voice it was a long week :>)

You can watch the video here by clicking the play button. Or go to Google Video and watch it. But either way you will have to get real close to the screen to see anything..Tha part I do not like about these type of video sites is for tutorials...But you can download the google video player and then download the video through that way...Then at least you can watch it at full screen and not some little box......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of G-video I suggest you try each of

Viddler.com
and
Motionbox.com
and
blip.tv

less pixelation.. each has a strong point

- AG

CFandM said...

hmmm? I will have to give those a look and try..Thanks..

Grab Some Of My Free Textures Here...