Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sidetracked For the Tenth Time Today...

Had to take a break on the tutorials for the day. So I deceided to mess with a couple of filters. If you have worked with Filter Forge then you know what I am talking about when I say sidetracked... Those who have not tried it...You will find yourself creating a filter and then submitting it to the library then you add one thing to it then you have another filter altogether...The interesting thing is spending an hour or two just adding things to that one filter will give you loads of other filters...These are filters that you never intended to create they just happened so you get sidetracked working on these filters instead of the original filter.....
But they come out just as cool as the original sometimes even better....
The picts below are from one of my sidetracked filters...


No comments:

Grab Some Of My Free Textures Here...