Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Video Tutorials

Currently working on some video tutorials to use with the Filter Forge plug-in. For those that don't know it operates in two different modes. You have the "Stand Alone Mode" which you don't need
any other app to run it...Then you have the "Plug-In" mode which works with Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and compatibles.
The tutorials that I am creating I am using Filter Forge in "Stand Alone" mode. That way the video doesn't get bogged down by any other apps running. Not really needed but just something that I do to ensure a good video...But you can also apply it to the "Plug-In" mode.....
When I am finished with the first one I will post it and see how that one goes....

3 comments:

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Hi there! Here’s an interesting read on Microsoft’s Surface! It’s at http://anitokid.blogspot.com/2007/05/look-what-just-surfaced-at-microsoft.html
Enjoy! - AnitoKid at http://anitokid.blogspot.com/

Edefiner Technology - Web Design Company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
madhuri said...

I have seen your Blog.. Its too informative. There are many posts which are really too Good and very useful.
web design company

Grab Some Of My Free Textures Here...