Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hurry up and post something...

Who is Forgesmith and what the heck is Electroflux?

Well Electroflux is what you would get if you combined Electrostatic and
a Flux Capacitor. Giving you an Electroflux..I never thought of the
Static Capacitor aspect of it..hmmm..

The name Forgesmith came at the last second. While over here at
Filter Forge. Which is a very cool plug-in for Photoshop. I have been
over there creating filters or smithing filters since the end of May 2006.
So there is the name Forgesmith..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi CF, nice idea to show your work....and with links to FilterForge and your filters :)

I've never "blogged" anyone before.....am I your first "blogger??? :)

StevieJ (Steve) :)

CFandM said...

I think I am the blogger and you are the blogie...
I can put more stuff up here along with tutorials also...Well eventually anyway..Thanks for looking..:>)

Grab Some Of My Free Textures Here...